Note: This post includes affiliate links, if you purchase something I may make a small commission.
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE LIME essential oil!!! But I am going to try…
Lime Essential Oil Uses:
Lime, like many of the other oils I have written about so far are used to help increase good vibes and raise our spirits. However, lime is also useful for cooking, used in many of the essential oils cleaning recipes, personal cleaning recipes, indigestion, and some articles state that it can help with assertiveness.
Necklace Diffuser Scent:
I wear this blend in my diffuser necklace every day–at least right now until I find my next favorite oil mixture. But I choose to wear Valor and White Angelica because I love the benefits of those (outlined in their own blog posts on the blog), and then Lime just sets off the scents. People at work are always asking me what I am wearing…
- 2 drops of Valor
- 2 drops of White Angelica
- 2 drops of Lime
- Put the drops directly on the pad that goes with the necklace, close and enjoy!
Below are a few of the items from the Savvy Mom Shop for enjoying your essential oils…
- Cleaning benefits– add to thieves cleaner to increase the antibacterial benefits
- Inhale for respiratory benefits
- Add to shampoo to increase cleaning and antibacterial benefits
- Add to shampoo as a lice repellent
- Add directly to wounds to help promote healing
- Add to coconut oil and apply to face to remove make-up
- Can also be utilized on a cotton ball to remove gum, or sticky price tags
- Diffuse on it’s own to use for pleasant room scent
- Add to food, drinks, as a seasoning
Lime Essential Oil Salsa Recipe:
- 5 medium tomatoes (squeeze them out, then dice them up)
- Optional: 1 large jalapeno
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of pepper to taste
- 4 drops of Lime Essential Oil
- Drain the tomatoes to remove excess juice
- Dice up the red onion, cilantro (keep this chunky for a pretty appearance), chop the jalapeno (if desired) be careful of the seeds
- Combine the tomatoes, pepper, salt, and add the Lime essential oil
- Stir together, place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to let flavors mix together.
Serve with tortilla chips–and Enjoy!
Check out the Savvy Mom Young Living Link, join as a Young Living member and benefit from all the wonderful uses of Young Living oils! https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=17692824&enrollerid=17692824&type=member